Our summer trip (Sommerfahrt)
At the end of August (Friday 27th to Sunday 29th) the JUNGS are going to spend a weekend in the area of Straubing, because we are going on a summer trip :D.
When / How / Where?
27th (Friday) to 29th (Sunday) of August
to Straubing / Geiselhörung
We will travel by train (DB-Regio).
Meeting point for departure: approx. 3pm at the diversity youth centre.
Note: More detailed information and any last-minute changes will be sent to registered participants by e-mail.
What´s the plan?
- City tour ("mini-sightseeing" + geocaching tour)
- Cooking together (vegetarian option will of course be available) + 1x barbecue evening
- Games night
- Other group activities (depending on the weather)
Price / Participant fee:
Minimum contribution: 40 €
Higher contributions can be made voluntarily! Then we will value the additional amount as a donation. (Donation receipt available on request).
What is included in the price?
- Meals (breakfast + 1x meal per day)
- Train ticket
- 1x event (e.g. swimming)
- Additional events/expenses and especially drinks on site are not included in the price.
- However, these can be obtained directly from our accommodation for a small fee. (Alternatively, there is a supermarket just a few minutes walk away).
How can I register?
Just write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the information that you would like to join us.
We will send you the registration form. Just fill it out, send it back to us and make the bank transfer directly.
As soon as we have received the registration form and the bank transfer, you are registered.
If you would like to join us, you can still register now. We still have a few places available!
We are looking forward to seeing you!